- NOVA Acupuncture3343 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314703-259-9193
- Mon - Fri9am - 7pmSat9am - 5pm*By appointment only
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Tag Archives: hospice
People entering a hospice or palliative care setting bring with them a host of symptoms and emotions and often a multidisciplinary team of doctors and care providers. Research has shown that the addition of an acupuncturist to the hospice team can be effective and impactful at providing maximum comfort and improve quality of life.