At initial visit, it generally lasts from 30 to 90 minutes. Your acupuncturist will take a detailed health history, review a physical exam, and provide with your unique treatment plan. It includes the consultation and the acupuncture treatment.
Initial – $130
At each follow up we will briefly discuss your progress and any changes. This will allow us to modify the treatment as needed and continue the process to facilitate healing. Each treatment builds upon the previous treatments to alleviate your health concern but also creates a balanced foundation, so the concern does not continue to come back or to make the condition manageable. This visit will take approximately 30 minutes – 1 hour.
Follow up – $80
Follow up packages are also available for 3, 5 or 10 sessions. Once purchased, expiration of one year.
For past due, acupuncture is more gentler treatment in working with the mother’s natural rhythms to stimulate birth. Research has shown that acupuncture takes from 3-60 hours to initiate contractions, although depending on how far beyond term it may take repeat sessions.
Birth Preparation “Induction” – $85
Treatment involves moxibustion. It is a way of stimulating points with heat, which can encourage the fetus to turn. Greatest success between 32 and 35 weeks, but some patients have been shown to turn as late as 38 weeks.
Breech – $90
- The “Natural Face-Lift” through the use of acupuncture to reduce fine lines and encourage collagen production. A series of treatments are recommended for best results.
- Initial Cosmetic Acupuncture – $150
- 10 Acupuncture Treatment Package – $1000
(Cosmetic Acupuncture not covered by insurance)
- “Long thought of as just aromatherapy, essential oils have many beneficial health uses. You not only can use it aromatically to it’s calming affects, you can use it topically, and some you can use internally as in tea or cooking.
- Let us guide you to which oils can enhance your treatment and/or advice which oils to purchase as an easy way to incorporate into your own wellness routine.
- Brief consultations can be included into your follow up treatment or a more thorough consultation for $50. Part of which can go towards a doterra membership or purchase of essential oils.